WE ARE HIRING
MENTAL FITNESS COACH
TERM TIME CONTRACT
ARE YOU A CERTIFIED NEUROLINGUISTIC PRACTITIONER?
- Do you have a passion for helping young people create successful outcomes?
- Are you fun, hardworking and have an interest in mindfulness, mindset techniques and personal development?
- Have you always wanted to work for a purpose-driven business? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We have a fabulous opportunity for you to be part of a ground breaking team and become a Mental Fitness Coach with Bright Futures.
Full training and business support will be provided for successful applicants.
Full and part term time roles available.
In person coaching.
Full job description upon request.Reach out for a conversation or send us your CV
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK FOR BRIGHT FUTURES?
WHILST MENTAL FITNESS COACHES MAY COME FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS, THERE ARE SOME QUALITIES THAT WILL MAKE YOU THE IDEAL PERSON TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH BRIGHT FUTURES.
We see these as some of the key ingredients that make a perfect recipe for success:
- A passion for working with young people
- An interest in mindfulness, mindset and personal development
- A growth mindset
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Honest and adaptable
- Team player
- Self motivated to achieve personal goals
- Ready and willing to learn
- Ability and desire to maximise opportunities
- A can-do attitude
- A people person
- A passion for developing mindful processes in young people
- An ability to follow a business model
- A strong desire to succeed
- A willingness to have fun and enjoy your career/work
- Great energy and a zest for life!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Knowing that you are making a positive impact on the lives of thousands of young people comes with a huge amount of job satisfaction and purpose.
Partnering with a brand that is a ground floor opportunity offers you an exciting path of personal growth and success.
Mindfulness and Mindset is a key area of focus as mental health is high on the agenda of Governments, Schools, Teachers and Parents. Bright Futures is a unique solution that is in high demand, with a blue print for success.
We will teach you everything that you need to know about becoming a Mental Fitness Coach, to positively impact young people within your geographical area. All key areas are supported through our market leading training and resources to ensure that you can maximise success for your young people.
- £24 - £28k (dependent of coaching experience and certifications held.)
- Company Pensions Scheme
- Term time Contract, plus paid holiday entitlement
- Expenses paid
Full training and resources provided...
- Planned coaching sessions and video tutorials
- Health & Safety Manual
- Operations Manual
- Safeguarding in Education Training
- Challening Behaviour Training
- Children's Mental Health Training
- Data Protection Training
- Exclusive use of our Bright Future's Materials
- Starter kit, branded business tools, lesson props and merchandise
- Monthly team training and catch-up
- Team Whatsapp and support groups within a collaborative and supportive community of Mental Fitness Coaches.
Please fill in your details on the form and we will send you the Mental Fitness Coach/Mentor, Job Specifications.
We will call to ensure that you received the information, answer your questions and discuss whether being a Mental Fitness Coach may be a good fit for you.
If you want to move forward with discussions, we arrange a meeting (face to face or online) with Laura Rigby, Founder of Bright Futures.
Following a successful meeting with Laura, an offer can be provided and references requested.
If both parties decide to move forward a training plan will be discussed and agreed. Full training will be provided.
We look forward to chatting to you, thank you for your enquiry and interest in Bright Futures.
We will need a few details to be able to understand a little more about you, the location that interests you and what is motivating you to get in touch with us.