WE ARE HIRING
MENTAL FITNESS COACH
We have a fabulous opportunity for you to be part of a groundbreaking team and become a Mental Fitness Coach with Bright Futures.
You'll be able to inspire, educate & coach using Bright Futures bespoke, Mental Fitness program to support young people in creating positive change through gentle linguistic coaching.
- Do you have a natural strong character that is known to inspire those around you to take positive action?
- Are you fun, hardworking, and have a passion for, mindset techniques and personal development?
- Do you have personal experience of how NLP values have enhanced your own life?
- Have you always wanted to work for a purpose-driven business? If so, we would love to hear from you and share our vision.
Full training will be provided on our bespoke Mental Fitness programs for successful applicants.
Full and part time roles available.
The next start date will be January 2024 for the following locations:
Bristol, Bath & Somerset. If you live in other locations please apply we will read, and review. We appreciate every application and will keep you within our shortlisting as our expansion is exciting!
I'm ready to apply ~ Complete an Application Form
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK FOR BRIGHT FUTURES?
WHILST MENTAL FITNESS COACHES MAY COME FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS, SOME QUALITIES & SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU THE IDEAL PERSON TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH BRIGHT FUTURES.
We see these as some of the key ingredients that make a perfect recipe for success:
- You will need to be a CERTIFIED NEUROLINGUISTIC PRACTITIONER with proven hours of experience for the role of Mental Fitness Coach.
- Great energy and a zest for life!
- Able to build and maintain rapport
- A passion for developing mindful processes in young people
- Authentic and kind
- A personal interest in mindfulness, mindset, and personal development
- Happy to work hardworking in a forward-thinking business
- An ability to follow a proven coaching model
- A willingness to have fun and enjoy your career/work
- Team player
- Self-motivated to achieve personal goals
- Ready and willing to learn
- Ability and desire to maximise opportunities and solve challenges
- A people person
- A strong desire to succeed
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Knowing that you are making a positive impact on the lives of young people comes with a huge amount of job satisfaction and purpose.
Working for a company that is a ground-floor opportunity that offers you an exciting path of personal growth and career satisfaction.
Mental Fitness is a forward-thinking proven approach and a key area of focus as mental health is high on the agenda of Governments, Schools, Teachers, and Parents. Bright Futures is a unique solution that is in high demand, with a blue print for success.
We will teach you everything that you need to know about becoming a Mental Fitness Coach, to positively impact young people within your geographical area.
- £24 - £28k Our Term Time contract is 40 weeks, and the salary is incredibly generous and above market scale! (salary will be dependent on coaching hours experience and certifications held.)
- Company Pensions Scheme
- Term time Contract, plus paid holiday entitlement
- Expenses paid
Full training and resources provided...
- In-person coaching sessions and video tutorials with Founder Laura Rigby
- A full educational and safeguarding training series is provided to ensure you are up to date with all procedures whilst working with children.
- Monthly team training and catch-up
- Team Whatsapp and support groups within a collaborative and supportive community of Mental Fitness Coaches.
Chat to us
If you would like to reach out and have an informal conversation about the opportunity to work for Bright Futures. We welcome you to request a call by completing a few details.
To be able to understand a little more about you, the location that interests you, and what is motivating you to get in touch with us please share in the message section.